Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Ode to Fish Tacos


Finally! My first post. After all this time, I have a reason to share with the world my affinity for the tastiest of tacos.

I'm no expert, nor a connoisseur...just a lover (definitely not a fighter). Thanks go out to Andrew, my mentor, for the chance to partake in such divine nectar of the Gods (sorry Dre that it took so long to post). We patronized The Loco Lizard in Park City after a day of pious worshiping in the Church of Surf. Tired, sun-baked and starving, I watched as the waiter (who didn't deserve any amount of tip, let alone the 20% that he automatically charged us) brought out a beautiful dish, the likes of which I had never before seen. Black beans, rice and deep fried, flaky halibut served over cabbage and flour tortillas. This, avid readers, was a meal over which to savor and pontificate. A little on the pricey side, but definitely worth it. I would recommend it to any true advocate of the F.T.

2 comments:

Andrew & Holly Larson said...

A fine post, from a beautiful man. You forgot to mention that you are practically a professional wake surfer.

~home bodies~ said...

well done dc. you inspire me.